Naruto: Rogue Element
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aoioki Kichida

Go down

Aoioki Kichida Empty Aoioki Kichida

Post by blackplaga Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:50 am

Aoioki Kichida Germanika-personal-use.regular

Aoioki Kichida Aoi_ma10

.: Table Of Contents :.

.: I - Table Of Contents :.

.: II - General Information :.

.: III - Bingo Book Information :.

.: IV - Ability Information :.

.: V - Custom Items :.

.: VI - Known Jutsu :.

.: VII - Custom Extras :.

.: VIII - Purchases :.

.: IX - Inspirations :.

.: X - Other Information :.

.: XI - Character Journal :.

Aoioki Kichida Aoi_ma11

Last edited by blackplaga on Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:24 am; edited 2 times in total

blackplaga

Back to top Go down

Aoioki Kichida Empty Re: Aoioki Kichida

Post by blackplaga Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:37 am

.: General Information :.

Aoioki Kichida Aoi_210

.: Real Name :.
Aoioki Kichida

.: Alias's :.
Aoi
Blue
Ki-chan(Kotoyo only, others will be beaten)

.: Affiliations :.
Kumogakure
Kumogakure Police Department
Roll Wrap and Stix
Kichida

.: Occupation :.
Shinobi of Kumogakure-Chunin(advanced)
Roll Wrap and Stix – Waitress/Chef
Police of Kumogakure

.: Birthday :.
April 8th

.: Age :.

.: Eye color :.
Carmine with a tint of gold that is more apparent in the light

.: Hair colour :.
Dark red that in light looks lighter length is above her mid back

.: Skin colour :.
Flawlessly fair with no imperfections

.: Build :.
Athletic and with well toned muscles

.: Special Features:.
Wears a ring on a chain around her waist, skin has no mars on it from any past incident,

.: Height :.
5 ' 5 "

.: Weight :.
117 lbs

.: Bust :.
40 "

.: Waist :.
33 "

.: Hips :.
36 "

.: Blood Type :.
AB

.: Likes :.
Cats, hanging with friends, reading stories, Sushi, Cooking, Birds, Training, Running, Purple(favorite color)

.: Dislikes :.
Talking about her past, Sasori, Poorly cooked food, Wasted food, Kichida cat (aka Mikizuna Raizen Tomachi Murozami Nogitsune Moroku also called Miki), M(The demon inside her), The person shes changing too

.: Personality Traits :.
Light-Hearted, Joyful, Energetic, Caring, Protective of Those Close to Her, Determined

.: Family :.
Junichi Nakada (Alive
Amiya Kichida (Dead)
?????(Paternal Grandfather)
?????(Paternal Grandmother)
?????(Maternal Grandmother)(Dead)
?????(Maternal Grandfather)(Dead)

.: Sexual Orientation :.
Heterosexual

.: Marital Status :.
Single

.: Tattoos :.
Occasional Blue Tattoo that spreads outwards from her left breast going up to the left side of her chin and down the left side of her foot

.: Friends / Foes :.
Rated on a -10 to +10 Scale
-10 Being Hate, +10 Being Love

.: Friends :.
Aburame Ana 8
Shindou Suta 7
Kichida Takeo 7
Tida Taurusa 7
Irelia 7 (dead)
Mitsuko Kenko 7
Anton Kamizuru 7
Kichida Suzumi 6
Kichida Kotoyo 5
Linda the Fox Sage 5 (dead)
Gabriel Tsukichi 4
Yotsuki Hiroto 3
Kyuzo Tadakuro 3
Kanetsugu Hotaru 3
Yamato Jyouzo 3
Amariss 3
Etsuko 2
Kiyomi Godai 2
Shindou Rei 2
Hinotama Kichida 2
Kisame Nara 1
Muri 1
Kiko (Fedual Lords daughter) 1
Yamanaka Mayako 1
Reiko Nomike 0
Kujira Hoshigaki 0
Mayako Hoshigaki 0

.: Foes :.
Shinobu Kitano -1
Hiroshi Uchiha -2
Shun Kiyoshi Kontororu -5

.: Background :.
:

.: Theme Songs :.
:

Last edited by blackplaga on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:34 pm; edited 14 times in total

blackplaga

Back to top Go down

Post by blackplaga Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:27 am

.: Bingo Book Information :.

Aoioki Kichida Aoioki10

.: Village :.
Kumogakure (Police)

.: Rank :.
B Rank

.: Element(s) :.
Inton Kaotn Raiton

.: Attack Style :.
Kenjutsu, Elemental Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

.: Toolbag :.
6 Kunai,1 combat kunai, 1 Explosive Tag, 1 Ninja Wire

.: Squad :.
Lynx Squad
Aoioki Kichida (Leader)
Suta Hiryu (Second In Command)
Kinnojo Urayama  
Hiroto Yotsuki

.: Sensei :.
Takeo Kichida

.: Goals :.
(X) Achieve Chuunin Rank
(X) Get Better With Fire Jutsu
(-) Get Better With Raiton
(X) Get Stronger
(-) Achieve Jounin Rank
(X) Hit Suzumi In A Spar
(-) Hit Takeo In A Spar
(X) Open Up More Of The Gates
(-) Beat Suzumi In A Spar
(-) Beat Takeo In A Spar

.: Life Goals :.
-none

.: Nindo :.
I will not fail to protect those important to me
I will not fail to honor any and all agreements I make to those important to me
I will attain the power to protect to complete my other nindo at any personal cost

.: Databook :.

Databook
Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Kenjutsu
Intelligence
Strength
Speed
Stamina
Hand Seals
Total
Genin122122.52112.5
Chuunin3343344327
Jounin---------

Last edited by blackplaga on Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total

blackplaga

Back to top Go down

Post by blackplaga Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:15 am

.: Ability Information :.
[Kichida]
:

[The Demonic Heart]
:

[Elemental Weaponist]
:

Last edited by blackplaga on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:08 am; edited 18 times in total

blackplaga

Back to top Go down

Post by blackplaga Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:25 am

.: Custom Items :.

[Yōso ni fōkasu]
Aoioki Kichida Yoso_n10
This tool is one of a handful of devices that was made by an organization that was trying to copy the second hokage’s sword, The Sword of the Thunder God. The group of shinobi that made these devices had first tried to steal the Sword of the Thunder God from its resting place, though there attempts were thwarted due to Ibikia Morino. So after not managing to get the sword they began experimenting on their own without the actual weapon to use as an example. The first dozen they made usually ended up exploding in people’s hands, so they began capturing locals of the area to test the weapons. As the experiments continued they were eventually found out by Konohagakure. By the time the organization had been shut down they had already succeeded in creating weaker versions of the sword that increased the lethality of jutsu they used that coincided with the summoned weapons element. It also allowed them to use those jutsu far easier than they could have without the tool. The weapons made through them were also stronger than those made by those performed through the jutsu like normal. So when the Konohagakure squads got there to end the organization most of them were stronger than expected. As almost all of the people in the organization wielded weapons that made them stronger than the reports of them had stated, which had been given to them by Ibikia Morino. Though the organization was destroyed it had not been without losses to Konohagakure as a handful of the members escaped the building with the tools they had on them as well as a few backups they had on them. Now dozens of years after their destruction these tools are scarce and barley known about as it was an isolated incident and no one of note has used them to do much.

PvP: +1d8 Universal Damage, -2 Universal CP costs, +5 spot/Listen

Last edited by blackplaga on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

blackplaga

Back to top Go down

Post by blackplaga Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:15 am

.: Known Jutsu :.

.: Taijutsu :.
Aoioki Kichida Taijut10
:

.: Kenjutsu :.
Aoioki Kichida Aoi_ke10
:

.: Katon Jutsu :.
Aoioki Kichida Katon_10
:

.: Raiton:.

:

.: Inton:.

:

.: Elementless :.

:

Last edited by blackplaga on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:32 pm; edited 26 times in total

blackplaga

Back to top Go down

Post by blackplaga Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:09 am

.: Purchases :.
Kichida: 150 tokens
Kichida: Enhanced Combat Lethality: 50 tokens
The Nine Demonic Gates: Gate One: 30 tokens
The Nine Demonic Gates: Gate Two: 30 tokens
The Nine Demonic Gates: Gate Three: 30 tokens
The Nine Demonic Gates: Gate Four: 30 tokens 
The Nine Demonic Gates: Gate Five: 30 tokens 
The Nine Demonic Gates: Gate Six: 30 tokens 
The Nine Demonic Gates: Gate Seven: 30 tokens
The Nine Demonic Gates: Gate Eight: 30 tokens
The Nine Demonic Gates: Gate Nine: 75 tokens(500 token amount)
Elemental Weaponist: 100 tokens
Item Cost: Yōso Ni Fōkasu: 100 (Kichida -25 tokens)
Stat Costs: Dexterity: 105 tokens
Stat Costs: Strength: 40 tokens
Stat Costs: Wisdom: 60 tokens
Stat Costs: Wisdom: 120 tokens(500 token amount -35 actual tokens)
Stat Costs: Constitution: 40 tokens
Stat Costs: Wisdom: 30 tokens (10/29/2016 DM KIBA)
Stat Costs: Charisma: 10 tokens(500 token amount)
Skill Costs: Spot: 85 tokens (500 token amount)
Skill Costs: Listen: 95 tokens (500 token amount)
Skill Costs: Hide: 50 Tokens (500 token amount)
Skill Costs: Move Silently: 50 tokens (500 token amount)
HP/CP Costs: Hit Points: 50 tokens (500 token amount)
Stats: 245 Tokens
Justu: 24 Tokens

Dark Red = Clan / Abilities
Cyan = Items
Red = Tools
White = Other
Total: 375 Tokens
Abilities/Bloodlines/Clans/Gates Maximums: 540/700 Tokens
Items/Weapons/Tools: 455/500 Tokens
Total Token value: 809 Pre Server
Token Value: +130 this server

Last edited by blackplaga on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:40 pm; edited 8 times in total

blackplaga

Back to top Go down

Post by blackplaga Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:19 am

.: Inspirations :.

Aoioki Kichida Origin18

Aoioki Kichida Origin16

Aoioki Kichida Origin17

blackplaga

Back to top Go down

Post by blackplaga Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:23 am

.: Other Information :.

[Hitpoints]

Current Level + 20 + Constitution Mod + Rank Mod + Ability/Clan/Bloodline Extras
30 + 20 + 10 + 20 + 15  = 95 HP

[Chakra]

Current Level + 10 + Constitution Mod + Wisdom Mod + Rank Mod + Ability/Clan/Bloodline Extras
30 + 10 + 10 + 14 + 25 + 10 = 99 CP

Last edited by blackplaga on Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:00 am; edited 2 times in total

blackplaga

Back to top Go down

Post by blackplaga Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:28 am

.: Character Journal :.

[9/15/2016] Entry 2
During the Chunin exams in Iwagakure Akatsuki attacked the village killing dozens of people on their way to the Tsuchikage who was Shun’s mom and the Kazekage who was Tinks mom.  Shun ordered all of the genin to   retreat further into Iwagakure but Tink pulled her and Aoioki into a fight against Sasori.  Sasori at the time was using only 3 puppets one that was related to each of them.  Well Ana, Aoioki, and Tink fought Sasori’s three puppets the other genin were put into a Genjutsu and made to fight each other as the Genjutsu was controlled by the spirit that used to be in Kotoyo.  It was also revealed that the Tsuchikage and was also a traitor as she had allied herself with Akatsuki.  So on that side of things the fight was between Shun and Tink’s mom versus Hidan and Shun’s mom.  So well those 4 were fighting the fight against the three puppets of Sasori’s was one personal puppet to the three of them.  For Ana it was her cousin who had died earlier Osirus.  In Tinks case it was her father who she fought against.  For Aoi she got to fight her mother whom she had never meet and idolized her as she grew up as she was the only role model she had growing up in mind.  Through some forbidden jutsu more than likely Sasori was able to return the personalities of those ha was controlling at least that’s what Aoi saw of them as when the puppets were beaten all but one of them was returned to Sasori as he retracted them.  All but the one that Tink was able to capture with a scroll which was her father.  As their fight concluded they began breaking the mental state on those that were captured by Kotoyo’s former spirit.  As they were finishing that the other fight was coming to a halt as well as Hidan and Tinks mom fell and then Shuns mom performed some jutsu that collapsed all of Iwagakure.  From there the lot of them fled seeing the bodies from all those that had been killed by the two Akatsuki members that had attacked Iwagakure.

[9/15/2016] Entry 2
Mission Rank : C-rank(Perceived) 
Mission : Tea Burning Fields
Success or Failure : Failure
Summarization :The mission began with us going to investigate the source of a burning within tea country the outskirts of the village looked to have been burned from the center of the house outwards. I stayed here and continued to search for any further signs of the fire but found nothing. I than caught back up to the others Kotoyo had already moved on by this point and interacted with Tento finding out that he recently moved here and that his wife and child were coming in a week. At this point Kotoyo and the others were investigating (probably closer to torturing) two girls that looked like the lived frivolous*There would be marks through words before this saying things like whore, prostitute, sluts before going for frivolous* lives. As I began talking to the drunken man shanto he would tell me of a boat that had left the coast about a week and tell me more of when the fires started and where they did. As he told me the dock had been where they had gone I went there to investigate further and found the ropes where a ship had left but nothing else was over here. I than went back in and found the two girls that had been tormented by the others for what reason I do not know only that they did it. They were very defensive in their reactions as they were now scared of us and when Kotoyo came back over he was going full demon chains. It’s honestly no surprise to me that he is so easy to summon or that he makes an easy target as he does little to hide his presence of anything at all. From the two girls I found out that they had been injected with a blue liquid from the doctor that had apparently made one of them go mute and made the other a little more energetic. Finding out that the doctor was the one that injected them with the blue fluid I went over there and as Kotoyo was eavesdropping he had already started over there. I will admit in my anger that I was probably acting rashly I was went into that situation brashly and was demanding answers quickly that this doctor seemed . . . . slow to give. He also had information that was vital to what had happened and was not quick to share such or bring up the possibilities of his explosives being recently stolen and soon afterwards the fires starting. So as I found out the doctor had payed for the girls services rather than what they had told me of them being injected and her losing her voice and that he was treating them poorly and didn’t care about them. Though that seemed true, he seemed only interested results as when I told him that the girl had been rendered fully mute he went to include it in his log book. Angry with the man being so unemotional about the drug he had given as a false hop for the girl I demanded further answers. As he eventually gave them I would later rush after the girls looking for them in the building that they had been at and found not them but two dead girls that weren’t them in the tub that had been killed at least a week beforehand which was when they had arrived. So I went searching for them in the surrounding area unfortunately no one was able to help much until I got back to Tento who said they had headed towards the docks. I chased them there but they were already long gone when I arrived. As nothing else could be found of them despite searching I stayed behind and question those who still lived here some more. I found out that on the boat that had left a few days before apparently the lab rats the doctor was using for his experiments for what happened when things were injected with his liquid chakra had stowed away or in my own belief that they had been led away to test them later.

[9/15/2016] Entry 3
Dream
She is seeing someone for the first time their form is very lithe and though they have an amazing figure it is prevered of nature and seems to draw her attention to its every move.  Maybe it’s the way she stands with her chest ever so slightly flexed out dressed ever so scantily as to draw more attention to her tremendous bust and wearing an outfit that hugged the rest of her that it left little to the imagination.  Maybe it’s that thick aroma in the air that’s making it hard to think straight.  Maybe it’s from the air tasting ever so sweetly.  Whatever it is Aoioki’s attention is still drawn to the things that ruin her image and snap her back to reality.  The horns on her head, the silted eyes, the black leathery wings on her back, the clawed hands, and the spaded tail swishing behind her.
‘Is this the appearance of the demon now?  Has it begun taking on a more human shape cause of its time inside of me.’
She knew not the answer to this question but only that whatever she was looking at was nothing good and should be gotten rid of.  Needed to be gotten rid of before it caused any more problems.  It was then that she heard another voice not seeing the speaker only seeing the enemy in front of her.
‘So how is it?  How does the power I have granted you feel?  Do you yet still hate me for making you more than what you could have imagined possible?’
Without waiting for the demon to say anything else to convince her of anything she snapped her hand forward intending to punch the woman..  As she did so, so too did the creature opposite her punch out at her with a cruel smile spreading across her face as she mimicked her.  Both their fists coming together meeting evenly across in between her and it.  The voice than spoke again in its annoying mannerisms.
“Oh? Do you not realize what your see?  Hahaha, the ignorant truly are blissful aren’t they?”  
It was then that the ripples of blood appeared from where her fist had hit the pool.  She than realized that she was not looking at a woman but was simply seeing her own reflection.  She than felt the weight of the wings ever so lightly on her back and the weight of the tail above her butt and the shape of her hand on the blood covered floor.  She reached out in horror to touch the other side and noticed herself still smiling despite it all, she couldn’t believe it and quickly the smile disappeared from its-her face following the horror she felt.
‘Do you not like your new form?  Do you not accept your fate to become a supreme being?’
“Shut up! Shut up!  This isn’t me I will never accept your or any part of this!”  
‘He he he you still do not realize!  This is you I haven’t done a thing!  You are the one in the end that will make this happen”
She would wake up in her bed a cold sweat across her brow sticking her hair to her face and she would be breathing rapidly coming out of the nightmare.  She would bring her hands up as she sat up in the bad her hands fumbling as she performed the two hand signs to form a ball of fire in her hands checking herself over for any of the changes yet feeling none of them and seeing no change.
‘Give it time, you already bore witness to the first part of your transformation’
As the demon finished its communication it would feel almost like it was going to sleep after having disturbed her.
‘The change he spoke of is that skin coloration I had for almost a week isn’t it?  I need to figure out whats going on with myself, and how it’s causing it to happen.  Otherwise I may very well end up like that.’
With that chilling thought Aoi would attempt to go back to sleep having little success
Pics:

[9/15/2016] Entry 4
Went to Kirigakure to participate in Kiko’s, the land hidden by mist’s feudal lord’s daughter, birthday.  It was advertised as a ball event but the amount of people there was kind of disappointing especially for the feudal lord’s daughter, makes me wonder if something is going on.  So I bought this really nice dress got it all nice and fiting and barely got to show it off at all Sad .  I may just wear it around the compound a little just to feel like I actually got my worth from it.  Not only that but I didn’t even get to dance at all!  I even learned a few dances and practiced them some.  So much effort just wasted . . . well not entirely wasted I have a nice dress now and do know some new dance moves.  But I did get to meet with Etsuko again!  At least for a little while. . . . but she vanished off again.  Meeting Kiko was a pretty nice experience and I enjoyed her company with Muri.  Reiko was there and like I feared Kujira showed up as well though thankfully after the party.  Don’t know whats going on between those two but something was up with Kujira, I should tell Takeo about that next time I see him.

blackplaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down