Naruto: Rogue Element
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The life and times of Mayako Yamanaka

3 posters

Go down

The life and times of Mayako Yamanaka Empty The life and times of Mayako Yamanaka

Post by MarcDonati Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:32 pm

// this will just be general all out forum role play , anyone can post to it or add to it if they want , could even get some IC conversations going \\

It was a fine day today ,  all days were in the eyes of Mayako , she smiled and sighed as she looked out the window of the training room in her clan house , training had to be done she supposed , and she did like to learn , but on a day like this ? All she wanted to do was tend to her flowers .

She smiled to herself as she thought , a new rank now , that means she has to train more to exert more force to her new found rank, she can't be found falling behind . . .

She sat cross-legged in the exact middle of the training area thinking of new things to learn, her clan has gave her a new scroll to read through and examine, but that can be done at any time , her clan jutsu will have to be learned soon , but for now other things had to be done first.

Her hand traced against the blood tattoo on her back, she knew it too well, took long to get done and painful as well, but it was what kept her tie to the spirit realm , so it was worth it , a little pain for extra ability , she knew that it would serve her , while she was quick, and smart , she was not powerful, or strong in any way , could not take many hits either , she would fall unconscious easier than others , it was her summons that would protect her .

Her tattoo had two parts to it so far , one part for each summon she had knew and contacted , she knew of the others , but however creating a contract with them as well would not be easy , and it would make more pain for her as well, but she knew it had to be done , more studies for her to take part in and more experience she would have compared to other chuunin , getting her knowledge and abilities mostly to herself , only a few knew so far that she had them , but one day she will need to call upon them to aid her when needed most , so she sat and channeled her chakra around her body , flowing into the two parts of the blood tattoo already , grimacing and drawing some energy, but she kept it up, slowly but surely first Nestor came and nuzzled her, jumping around like the energetic fuzz ball she was before disappearing again, and then came along Beorn, the young and serious bear , just standing there , looking empathetic to her struggle and only givin her warning about what she was going to do before he too disappeared.

She knew these two pretty well, having known them for a long time now, before something new to her appeared , a large cave materialised infront of her , and grass and trees came before her too, if it was a genjutsu, it was the greatest one she had seen so far, everything seemed real, felt real and even smelled it , she stood concentrating , but had no avail in breaking it, perhaps it was not a genjutsu ... She stood , looked around before realising she was still in the room, but not in her body, her spirit was standing in the spirit realm itself , she could only gasp , only seeing brief visions of here , and now yet she stood and could walk , the bliss of this would wear off quickly as she heard a long roar and a few screams , perhaps she wasn't here alone, the screams soon stopped , and nothing remained in the air , no sound , no smell but she could tell it came from the nearby cave , and so she wandered.

Heading towards the cave felt like hours of travel, the ground did not change , nor the scenery , but it did move, was this an illusion? She kept walking, starting to feel tired , but nothing changed , no sense of direction, she knew that the cave was forward, she seen it in the distance , but no matter how long she walked , no matter how hard she tried , she got no further than before, falling to her knees , worn out , she almost swore she could feel a presence infront of her , stopping and pausing for breath it was then she realised something , this was a trick , no genjutsu that's for sure , but it was a mind trick , so she started walking backwards , it did not take long , and the scenery started to change, all a blur , quicker and quicker she went until she was at the entrance of the cave , with a large bear standing at its door , larger than Mayako herself , the bear had no scars , no marks, but it was large , and it laughed , for a good long while the bear laughed
" Oh this is priceless , I almost thought you were a lost cause and I would have to eat you just like the others "
Mayako paused , the feminine crackle of the bear made her realise that she was dealing with a rare sight indeed , she smiled herself when she finally realised " You were the presence I felt, weren't you? " a large grin on her face " And this was a test? "

The bear just took a looooong pause and gave her a confused look " I was the presence , I was about to eat you, my jaw large and open to bite at your head, but test this was not, you came into my realm, and I thought you were another meal, no more , no less. . . But I do feel the presence of other bears on you, perhaps you're not that bad , you may summon me, but if I feel at any time you will betray me , or that will of yours, I will leave , deal? "

Mayako nodded " You don't have to feel threatened around me , I will never change me , always the same ! " And she giggled " You have a deal, Miss ? "

The bear only responded " Arturo " before the realm faded back to the training room, and she was covered in sweat with a burning pain in her back , a new mark for a new summon, and she was exhausted , heading back to her bed , a long day indeed , or what felt like it , the sun was shining outside still, she smiled as she faded into sleep, not wakening until it was mid-day and the rain was pouring

Last edited by MarcDonati on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
MarcDonati
MarcDonati

Back to top Go down

The life and times of Mayako Yamanaka Empty Re: The life and times of Mayako Yamanaka

Post by PawZ ~Ex Dm Kiba~ Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:30 am

Most of Saia’s dreams seem to start off as something mundane and slowly turned into a message, something that seemed relevant within her life at this point. This time Saia had dreamed of a village, it looked like Konohagakure  but it wasn’t nothing like it, but the sense of familiarity was still there, she felt like she was at home where nothing was the same,  slowly all the people she would meet would start to fade until she was alone within this town without a name,  what was once full of cheerful people and happiness seemed dulled and grey,  she was alone and  then the building started to crumble all about her, she called out for help but was at a loss of air,  like she was drowning underwater she tried to yell and get help but nothing would come out and  each time she tried she would be able to breathe even less.  Suddenly everything started to fall as if she had been on a trap door.  When she finally awoke from her dream she was covered in a cold sweat, out of breath and laying on the floor with the blanket almost tired around her legs like a cocoon

Her mother told her she had a gift, but since she left home it seemed to be a curse, either she had nightmares or she couldn’t dream at all, or at least she didn’t remember it. And the harder she tried to grasp at the quickly fleeting memories the blurrier and more faded they became.  With a sigh Saia shifted too free herself from her blankets and look around her dark room, it seemed like the sun was up at this point, her dark blue curtains seemed to cut the light well, but she had most certainly over slept today, her small alarm clock that she never seemed to set right read seven twenty-eight, by the time she got herself up and ready she would leave closer to eight fifteen.

Saia stretched with a yawn as she grabs a piece of toast that had been sitting in her toaster, not recalling when she put it in the toaster, she sighs assuming it was from her sleepy haze, or maybe it was from the morning before either way it was cold and tasteless but it would fulfill the purpose of getting something into her stomach before she got to the training fields

As Saia left the house she was dressed in her usual training outfit, one she had meant to clean the night before but fell asleep at her desk reading up on elemental affinities, and somewhere in the night had made it from her hard wooden desk to her (possibly harder) bed.  Her training outfit consisted of white baggy pants, held up with a light blue belt, accompanied with a white top, though it was a little low cut it held tightly against her body and allowed for minimizing shaking.  

As Saia gets to the fields she quickly notices someone’s sitting in the center of the circle in the middle, this throws her off a little as she looks from afar, and wanders a little closer, readjusting where the strap of her bag sat on her shoulder she observes a little bit, not wanting to break her focused as she seemed to be meditating.  This put Saia in a tough position, not wanting to disrupt her mediation to do her usual jog around and work on her fitness, but she was not one to really break tradition either.    She stays back about 20 feet away an watch’s for a bit, to see if there was any break in her meditation, in which she could ask if she minded if Saia trained here too
PawZ ~Ex Dm Kiba~
PawZ ~Ex Dm Kiba~

Back to top Go down

The life and times of Mayako Yamanaka Empty Re: The life and times of Mayako Yamanaka

Post by MarcDonati Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Deep in meditation, a place of harmony, the training woods was good for it indeed, she wasn't even trying to,contact spirits this time, for once she was just being in nature, a mound made in concrete for sure, but it was the sounds of the birds in the trees, the rushing waters , the leaves falling against her skin that made this place special.

Everyday she had since getting her new rank had been training, even this morning before she left had been as well, now was the time for a break. Sitting in her usual purple dress, with the jacket lying next to her, with a smile on her face, she sat cross - legged , dusk brown boots that went up most of her shin, purple leggings and a purple vest was what she wore, the jacket a deep shade of the colour she wore most, a deep purple , but it had gold trimming on it , and a large black belt around, possibly an extra way to keep it on without falling, her hair tied up in an extravagantly styled ponytail , if not for the bruises running up her arms where you could see, she would otherwise be flawless, even her clothing seemed to flow with the wind, in just the right way to look more natural, her arms were folded and clasped against each other while leaning into her basket of legs, while her back was straight, keeping an excellent posture for sure.

It had been a good few hours now since she trained this morning, no orders with the flower shop, a brief quiet period in the clans work, a sigh of content left her lips, before she stood and stretched, bouncing to her feet, falling back down in a way that looked painful , but she was sure used to it by now, only giving the area a rub, she started to flow chakra around her, just enough to create a small barrier around her, the energy touching at her and flowing out of her body and back in , a very controlled manner for it to behave in, one could only muse, before she stretched the radius out of her body , more and more, eventually blanketing the full training area, not harmful, just enough to detect what was there, a newfound talent her new job taught her to do, and my it was useful, she could sense the animals here, their exact number, and .... A person ?

She cocked her head , not expecting anyone , inside her thoughts ran the words " Didn't expect to find anyone here for quite a while... Oh wait, that was earlier wasn't it? ... That's right I'm here later than usual , quite quiet when I'm here in the morning, but now? I think people will be coming to train, it is ... Mid-day ? "
Stopping her train of thought to look to the sky, almost to confirm it and she grabbed her jacket, placing it just over her shoulders so it would hang, there was no sign of any weapon on her what-so-ever , just the female , and her jacket as she started to raise and stand to rock back and forth in her usual manner , hands clasped behind her back, while rocking gently from her heels to her toes and she smiles widely towards the person in the area
" Hiii " giving a very enthusiastic wave " Good day, no? Sun was shining earlier, a little bit of rain, and now that it's stopped? Well seems to be getting sunny again... But not overly warm .... Oh well ! "
Just grinning and rocking as she talks " Always did like it here so serene.... Wait I'm starting to ramble... Sometimes with the nature and the trees and the -flowers-" with the flowers staring to get talked about she was wide eyed, and was taking about them as if she literally loved them " So... Sooo many flowers, here is a good place for the wild variety to bloom you know " she said with a sage like nod " hurm , good day to move about, while the rain stays off... Even if it doesn't would make us work harder to stay warm and dry ... Always good for the plants though... "

She just paused " We can both train here... I kiiiii-iiiinda got lost in my own train of thoughts.... That happens sometimes , ORRRR, we can even train together if you like? " just head cocks again, before giving a Cheshire Cat styled smile and giggles " but... People do like to keep to their own training so if you don't, the. I understand, time for me to actually get more work done on mine, speaking of the training ahead ! "

The very ditsy blonde just pauses " Iiii never introduced myself did I ? If I did , don't remember doing it... Or ! Maybe you even know me? I am Mayako Yamanaka " She just stood grinning

Last edited by MarcDonati on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
MarcDonati
MarcDonati

Back to top Go down

Post by PawZ ~Ex Dm Kiba~ Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:53 pm

Saia, waits no more then a few minutes before her presence seems to disturbed the person meditating.  She slowly watches as the blond haired girl turns and looks. Saia quickly smiles as she starts to talk, it seems to come out as one long ramble, but it makes sense to Saia.  She nods slowly as she gets a little closer taking a few steps “it is rather nice isn’t it." she says looking up at the sky for a moment before looking back at the stranger. “and I quite like the rain, there really isn’t a weather i prefer more then over cast though, at least not one I can think of* she says, a soft permeant smile on her pale face.

Saia watched her carefully, not as if she was a threat but taking in details about her, possibly she was crazy but she seemed more eccentric and excitable, maybe it was too much for her to handle, or maybe her meditative state had left her mind racing, either way Saia smiled and nodded as she talked, making sure she listened to her instead of getting lost in her own wondrous thoughts.  Saia though instead of speaking her mind, often reflected internally about what was at hand, as this stranger, seemed friendly and like she wanted others to be around.   Saia would approach a little closer, as the dizzy seeming blonde spoke her name. Saia would extend her hand out, not having been able to answer any questions that Mayako had posed to her, she just smiled “my names Saia Arashi, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Mayako.”

Now with the opportunity to speak she gave a smile as she would release the hand shake if Mayako had taken her hand, if not she would simply retract her hand back and place it on her hip, lifting her right hand hang at her side she looked around taking a deep breath of fresh air.
“ i would love to train along side you,  its not very often i work with others, at least not as frequently as i would like. “Saia moves her left hand off her hip and brushes her green coloured hair back, out of her face, just moving the few strains that got free from her ponytail.  She would let her hand then wrap around her own body as she held onto her side her arm across her stomach, a little bit of a nervous habit she developed to cope with being a little awkward around people she didn’t know to well. “so? “she says slowly as she looks about “what do you normally do for training?  I’m sure we train in very different ways.  But id be open to try your methods,” Saia says turning to look about the area scanning to see what else could be done in the area, it wasn’t like Saia hadn’t thought about changing up her routine before but this now gave her a good chance to swap up some of her methods, and to break away from being a creature of habit.
PawZ ~Ex Dm Kiba~
PawZ ~Ex Dm Kiba~

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcDonati Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:44 pm

She smiled her grin, the one always on her face, but in the biggest and best manner possible, even as the rain just drenched her, bounding off her skin , she indeed would shake the hand offered,and gives a small head bow " Nice to meetcha Saia ! " and released the grip as well, before starting to pace, always seems to be on the move , when she is aware , that is, never one to still, just pacing back and forth, back and forth, all the while just making a long " Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm " noise, tapping the end of her chin with her fore-finger , pivoting on one foot, nearly losing her balance, and starts walking slower to stop again , full of energy and smiles , this one was sure to either be a wonder to most how one can be so happy, or maybe the phone just thought she was crazy ,  but to think on it, you'd guess she probably didn't care, seemed to be in her own world more oft than not , she paced slightly longer before coming to a halt, mid step, almost looking as if she was going to walk again, or more likely fall, before pivoting on the very toe of her shoe, wobbling, to face Saia again

" Well .... Uhhh ... Hum ... I think a lot? " a sure look of determination was on her face , was this her idea of training? " Yeah ! " she finally nods her head a few times " I think a lot , channel my chakra and adapt my body , I kiiiiiinda make it so I have a large chakra pool . . . Rest of what I know comes in time ! Yup ! " She says with a large grin " though I may be accident prone , I'm nimble? " it was more of a question to herself than to Saia " Yes ! I'm nimble... Ish ... Hmmmm ... Buuuuuuuut , my greatest strength is in here " tapping her temple while saying it " Spend a lot of time thinking on illusions ... I'm ... What was it...Think Mayako... What was that word , you know, the clan leaders called you it all the time. . . Savant?   Oh yeah that's right !... Savant ! " nods a few times " I'm a savant with genjutsu ! ... The rest kinda just comes to me "

She giggles a little, smiling that smile of hers but tapping her forefingers together a little nervously " I'm uhh, not really good at other things... Not really strong... Learn elemental Jutsu , but not as well as my mind picks up on illusions " nodding with determination " If there is one thing I'm good at, it'd have to be that " she pauses " But I am trying to do other things? Like I am quick, can move quickly, but not as fast as I'd like , and can train physically, but I'm still not very strong... Nope! Strong of mind, but not of body ... "

Rocks back and forth in her usual style , the rain not really seeming to bother her much as she smiled looking to the sky letting it hit off her face and looking back to Saia " What is it that you're the best at? " she pauses " I'm not going to make you meditate " and laughs " hmmm ... But we can train together, I'll even do my best to keep up ! And if you wanna train ... I know a few things , but very exhausting to do , I think I could exhaust someone quicker than mortally wounding them... " she just ponders at that

She suddenly pivots on one foot, heading straight towards a tree, pulling a low hanging branch down, the flowering on it was white, and pulled a growth of the flowers off of it, while wandering back, and digging around in an inside pocket of her jacket and pulling out a white flowered plant , and a light purple one, she weaved chakra into the stems where the plants where, and tying them together, she pulled a small pin out, pushing it through the flowers , she had tied in a knot, and pinned it to Saia's vest " This is a pin with a white Acacia , a head of a chamomile and some bouvardia " she nods " Put a little chakra into it to make it last longer ! Flowers are a little hobby of mine... Couldn't pass the opportunity , a lot bloom here " she smiled " Don't know if you know much about Floriography ... But the white acacia means both elegance and friendship , the chamomile means energy in action , while the bouvardia means enthusiastic " she pauses " but a lot of people like their own meaning to them... But that's what their regarded for in Floriography ... Buuuuut this pin ? I like to think of it as we can be friends and have all of the energy in our actions ! ... Which uhhhh , in this case is training ! " she nods a sage like nod and smiles widely Do hope we can be... Always good to meet a new person and be friendly with them

" but uhhh, yeah? Training! " seeming very determined now " I know my way around a rapier if that helps? Could always get someone to bring wooden ones, so we don't hurt each other seriously? Or a wooden weapon for each of us... Or steel ? Just makes us try harder ... Hurrrrmmmm ... Could do a lot of things for sure, don't even know where to start ! " just looks around the forest a few times, eyeing up all of the scenery and what is available to her

Last edited by MarcDonati on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
MarcDonati
MarcDonati

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwolf Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:05 pm

On the edge of the training woods, Hiroshi would be sitting calmly with his feet outstretched in front of him. His back resting steady against a tree, with his arms folded across his chest. His head would be tilted towards the ground and covered with the shade of his hood. His breathing would be steady buy eventually be interposed by the abrupt noises coming from the two females across the way. Allowing his right eye to open slightly, his gaze would slowly move in their direction. The Crimson iris, filled with the two tomo would be shot in their direction. A silent sigh would expect from his pursed lips as he leans his head back against the tree and let's the sun cover his face.

~Why must you be so loud, Maya. Meeting new people is interesting and all, but try and show a little control when shooting of your emotions... I shouldn't really be relaxing here myself but this is the quietest spot now that all of the new Academy students have started. Perhaps I could help them with their training? Mhmm. I will stay motionless until such time as they spot me and drag me to be included. ~

His thoughts seem to linger, as his gaze would slowly move from the two and back to the chasm that he is sitting next to. The wind blowing through calmly would flutter through his hood and hair. The same calm breathing would be kept, as his eyes slowly close again as he rests against the tree.

"Relax..."

Nightwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by PawZ ~Ex Dm Kiba~ Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:41 am

“ its admirably, the amount of energy you have. * Saia would Respond to Mayako’s thinking process as she tries to determined what she wants to work on about herself. After a few moments of Mayako’s Himing and hawing Saia would simply nod slowly through out trying to keep up to her level of thinking. Regretfully Saia can’t Follow the thoughts as well as she might like, but picked out the key points of ~ is Nimble, and partial to Genjutsu over other things, not particularly strong. Saia Summarizes in her own mind as she thinks about what she is good with. “I keep a Good Balance of Elemental Ninjutsu and close combat fighting. But I have a lot to work personally. So I’m fairly open to most things, it wouldn’t be the First time I have meditated, but I would like to work on my physique. Its important to me to not only be quick and Gracefully but to be Strong and calculating as well. Two things I should likely work on.
Saia would Continue to Stretch in place as she Straightens her back letting it crack Slightly as she does so “seeing as how ever are very different when it comes to our talents, how about a nice Light job around the perimeter? This will at least get the blood pumping before we can start onto something else?” *Saia suggests as she looks about the area again, still somehow Missing the Semi Annoyed Hiroshi.

After this Mayako would Pin a flower to her shirt ((she’s not wearing a vest)) “thankyou, its very lovely” after Mayako explains that she put Chakra into the flower to keep it alive longer. Hearing Mayako out about the Reason she picked the flower and what it represented Saia would smile softly as she nods” Well it’s a good sign right, to have found this during our First meeting right? * She says with a smile as she Rubs the back of her neck “ I cant Say for Certain but I have a good feeling about it “ *she say flashing a wider Smiled before she Lets her hands rest back on her hips as she looks around and then back to Mayako. “ I hope you don’t mind but I’m going to pin the flower to my bag, so it Doesn’t get wrecked while Training * she Says Pulling her bag over her head before holding it cradled in one are and unpinning the flower from her shirt to the Bag before she puts it aside Gently.

“ a Rapier?”* she asks again thinking about the Weird selection of weapon, most seemed to Favour the Katana or a Version of it, but it seemed that Mayako was about out lasting an opponent over Brute force or sheer destruction. As for Saia Preferred to stay back and keep an Ever vigilant eye over the people around her. “ I Started to learn with a Bokken, but I also started with a Larger Version of Chakram but I didn’t bring either of these with me today. I could always double back for them, I don’t live too far away. But maybe we can work towards that later?”* she suggests her emerald coloured eyes settle on Mayako’s friendly face *

// Sorry i got caught up with other things, ill try to post more regularly\\
PawZ ~Ex Dm Kiba~
PawZ ~Ex Dm Kiba~

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcDonati Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:06 pm

" Hrmmmmmmm " Just a long pause for the moment , a brief respite in her otherwise busy mind " Well ! That's sorted ! Yup ! A jog it is ! Can do that for a while yeah! all of a sudden full of energy again " Sure you can pin it to your bag if you want she nods and smiles widely , folding her arms behind her back " Oh ? The rapier ? Yeah ! Such a good weapon , need a lot of skill to use it ... And a little speed, and you need to know what parts on a person hurt the most, and where the needle needs to go ! she just stops to think " I had a natural talent for it ! , quite a lot of weapons were quite heavy for me, and a little unwieldy ... More useless to me, a rapier suits my personality and skill set I think ! ... Huuuuuuurrrmmmm.... Yup ! That's right , it does ! " she stretches for a while, seeming far more flexible than her feeble frame would suggest , and ties her hair back a little tighter to not hit her face " So... Yeah ! A run? No bother " she just pulls Saia by the arm, hooking her under, trying to drag her if she is even able, probably not even being able to move her an inch , jogging away at a slow pace, either waiting for Saia , or keeping the pace with her , or trying to, agile, but can't really endure, as she runs round the training ground, probably at a slow pace, spying Hiroshi out the corner of her eye, stopping mid run, practically skidding on the ground , giving a wide wave and a grin on her face " Hi-iiiiiiii she gasps , and takes a deep breath in and out, iiiiin an out, taking a while to get her breath back , just, hands on knees exhausted to keep standing , but smiles and stands straight " Enjoying the breeze? " and before she can even get a reply, she just runs towards Saia to catch up with her, going as quickly as she can to keep pace
MarcDonati
MarcDonati

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down